NoTraum AG - Silicone Foam Dressings
The same soft silicone used throughout the NoTraum Line, now with an antimicrobial silver foam pad.
- Silver Foam Pad provides for antimicrobial absorption of exudate
- No trauma for the wound and supporting skin upon removal
- Adheres easily and securely to dry, intact surround skin
- Does not adhere to moist wounds, maintains a moist wound environment
- Waterproof top layer
- Specialty foam quickly absorbs large amounts of fluid
- Minimizes the risk or maceration
- Decreases need for dressing changes and risk of post-op complications
- Moderate to highly exuding wounds such as pressure, leg & foot ulcers.
- Partial and full thickness wounds
- Superficial wounds
- 2nd degree burns
- Skin tears, road rash & minor injuries
Cleanse the wound, remove release liner from dressing, place dressing on wound and secure by gently pressing on silicone border.