RadiaPlex®Rx Wound Gel Dressing
with Hyaluronic Acid
**Please email a copy of your prescription to email@example.com**
Clinical study showed 2-3 applications daily restricted severity of radiation skin damage in 95% of patientsRadiaPlexRx Wound Gel has been shown to support the effective treatment of:
- Radiation reactions
- Pressure ulcers, stages II -IV
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Cuts and abrasions
- Has prophylactic activity
- Need not be removed to irradiate
- Not sticky or greasy
- Hyaluronic acid adheres to tissue to prevent damage while supplying moisture to the cells
- Medium molecular weight polysaccharides in aloe vera moisturize and reduce inflammation
- Proven therapeutic moisturizers, lipids, glycerin and allantoin, relieves dryness
Cleanse area removing foreign matter from skin, allow area to dry, apply RadiaPlexRx Gel before and after treatments and two other times per day, or as needed.
THIS IS AN Rx ITEM. UPON PLACING YOUR ORDER ONLINE, FAX A COPY OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION TO 972-893-4092. WE MUST RECEIVE THIS DOCUMENTATION TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER.