MPM Multi-Layered Composite Non-Bordered Dressings
Multi-Layered Non-Bordered Composite Dressings have been shown to be effective in the management of:
Composite non-bordered dressings effectively manage minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
Why it works:
- Dressing is non-adherent to tissue
- Center layer absorbs exudate, reducing number of changes
- Top layer allows gaseous exchange while helping to protect the wound from contaminants
- Cleanse wound, peel back and release the dressing's backing to expose the pad.
- Apply pad over wound and remove backing, smooth dressing into place.